Thursday 14 February 2013

A Simple Mini Valentine's Day Card

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today at our church coffee group, I took some of my Stampin' Up things along.  For those who wanted to, they had a chance to make a simple Valentine's Day card.   It was a bit like "a make and take" at a workshop.  

They got to try sponging, punching, stamping, as well as dry embossing and die cutting with the Big Shot.  I think they were pleased with their results.  Some also got to make an envelope to go with the card using the simply scored tool.  Here is what we made.


Supplies:
Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler
DSP: Pool Party from 2011-2013 DSP stack
Other: Chevron Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Dies, Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges, A4 white paper for envelope

I hope you are enjoying your Valentine's Day.

Angela



1 comment :

  1. lovely Angela. I bet the coffee group had a great time.

    ReplyDelete