Monday 15 April 2013

Hostess and Joining Stampin' Up! Offer

Would you like to have some more Stampin' Up products.  Now is a great time as Stampin' Up have a great new promotion. 

Host a party:
If you host a party or place an order (or a group order with your friends) over $500, you can earn an additional $75 in FREE products!  This applies from 15th April - 30th May 2013.



Join Stampin' Up:
Have you also wondered about being a Stampin' Up demonstrator yourself.  Well now is a great time to do so as you will get an extra $75 for your Starter Kit and I will be here to encourage you and support you.  If you would like to find out more about what this involves, please contact me with no obligation.  I know I was a bit hesitant about it before I joined up, but I am so glad I did.  Stampin' Up has so much to offer!  You can be a hobby demo, or offer classes and workshops as much or as little as you like.
 
If you would like book a party or know more about joining Stampin' Up, please contact me for more details. 

Have a great week. 

Angela

No comments :

Post a Comment