Sunday 16 June 2013

Try Stampin' On Tuesday Challenge #122

Today's card is based on a sketch challenge from Try Stampin' On Tuesday - Challenge #122.



Here is the card I made:



The sketch was a bit of a challenge at first and then I decided to use my owl punch and create a tree like scene.  The sentiment didn't quite work above the owl, so I had to put in underneath, so I hope still works for this sketch.

Sorry about the slight shadow in the photo.  It is very wet and dark day here in Auckland, so a bit difficult to take a good photo.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Itty Bitty Banners
Card: Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso (Core'dnations)
DSP: In Colour 2011-2013 Island Indigo
Ink & Markers: Early Espresso (marker)
Other: Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Framelit Dies, Owl Punch

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments.  They are greatly appreciated.  

Angela

2 comments :

  1. Great card Angela. Love your take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic use of the sketch!! I love the owl and the texture you have added to the tree. Thanks for joining us this week at TSOT

    ReplyDelete