Tuesday 9 July 2013

Kids' Holiday Craft Class

My children are still at school this week.  Their holidays start next week, but some schools get a three week holiday are already on holiday this week.  So this afternoon I held my first kids' holiday craft class.  The children had a lot of fun and enjoyed making these two projects. 

Project One: Pen/pencil holder - They decorated their holders with some owls made from a punch, did some stamping and sponging and used the "Big Shot" to create some texture on their branches.



Project Two: Box - They were each able to make one of these boxes.  Once they put it together, they used stamps and punches to decorate it.


I am also holding a repeat of this class next week on Tuesday 16th July.  More details are here.   

If have a group of children (minimum four) who interested in making these projects, but are not able to make the class, please let me know and we can try and arrange another time to do it, at my place or yours.  

Angela

1 comment :

  1. Great idea Angela! Looks like fun.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete