Wednesday 24 July 2013

Washi Tape Card

Sorry that it has been a couple of weeks since I last posted.  It has been school holidays so I have been busy with my kids.  During that time I also had a couple of Kid's Craft Classes which went really well.  The kids enjoyed the classes and I did too.  If you would like to see what we made, click here If you have a group of children keen to make what we made in the holidays, please contact me and I can hold a repeat class during the weekend.  I hope to do have classes again during the next holidays (September) with some new things to make, so if you would like to take part, please let me know and remember to ask about them closer to the time.

I have also been getting ready for my monthly card class which is this coming weekend.  One of the cards we will make will feature washi tape.  I love this new colourful, repositionable tape.

I will post the card will be make in my class once I have had the class, but I wanted to have some other samples cards using washi tape too, so this is one of them.  I have CASed it from Sharlene Meyers.

The washi tape adds some colour to the card.  I also like the way a few simple lines scored with the Simply Scored Tool adds some texture to the card.






Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Express Yourself (Hostess stamp set)
Card Stock: Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink: Island Indigo
Other: Gingham Garden Designer Washi tape, Simply Scored, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Remember that the Greetings promotion ends next week on 31st July.  You can see the three sets on sale here.  Just scroll down a little to see them.  Please feel free to contact me if you would like to place an order, or place one online here. 

Angela

1 comment :

  1. delightful card Angela. I have a few washi tapes now and they do make cards look great.

    ReplyDelete