Tuesday 24 September 2013

Craft at a birthday party

My daughter, Danielle, turned seven years old yesterday.  On Saturday she had a birthday party with her friends and we made a craft as one of the activities at the party.   This is what they each made.


There were ten girls, so a few too many to teach how to make this gift bags, so I pre-made them and they got to decorate the fronts of them.  I pre-cut the coloured card for the front, the embossed white card and pre-punched the butterflies.  They got to choose the colours they liked and put it all together.  They seemed to enjoy the activity.  This was their goodie bag to take home.  The gift bag is based on the gable box tutorial.  

I had also planned for them each make a Petite Purse Bag which nicely fits a small snack sized chocolate treat.  Only some of them had time to finish them at the party and so I finished the rest of for them for them.


Come back tomorrow and see the Strawberry Shortcake punch art card I made for Danielle's birthday.  

Angela


No comments :

Post a Comment