Tuesday 21 January 2014

Cupcakes

I enjoyed using my new Create a Cupcake stamp set and coordinating punch.  The Create a Cupcake stamp and punch set can be found in the annual catalogue.  They have been something that I have been wanting for a while, so I was pleased that I could finally purchase it.  I am sure some of the kids that come along to my kids classes will also enjoy it.


This card also features a sneak peak of one of the products that is available as one of the free products through Sale-a-bration.  It is the "Decorative Dots" embossing folder.  

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Create a Cupcake
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana
Cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Pretty in Pink (Retired), Whisper White,
Punches: Cupcake, Modern Label, Word Window
Other: Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (Sale-a-bration 2014)

I also made another card using the similar layout, but with a few changes.  This time although I stamped the cupcakes in the same colours, I stamped a different cupcake base and I used a different colour combination for the rest of the card.  I also only embossed the small strip of card behind the cupcakes rather than the base part of the card.  Please let me know which one you prefer.


Supplies:
Stamp Set: Create a Cupcake, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana
Cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink (Retired)
Punches: Cupcake
Other: Big Shot, Pretty Prints Embossing Folder, Bitty Banner Dies, Kindy Glitz (non SU)

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

Angela


 

2 comments :

  1. These cards are great, just a couple of tweaks and you have two lovely and different cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete