Tuesday 18 February 2014

Tag a Bag Gift Boxes Perfect for a Gift

Last week for Valentines Day I made my husband some heart shaped Milo chocolate chip cookies.  I wanted a quick and easy way to wrap them up and present them nicely as a gift.  The Tag a Bag Gift Boxes were perfect for this. This is what I did.



Here is the box and a sample of some of the cookies inside. 


The Tag a Bag Gift Boxes are cut, scored and ready to quickly assemble and they come with an acetate sleeve.  I decided to emboss the acetate sleeve to give some texture to it and I finished it off with wide striped grosgrain ribbon.  

Here you can see the texture embossed acetate.



There is also a Tag a Bag Accessory Kit available which is another way to decorate the gift boxes or gift bags, or you can purchase the bags or boxes with the accessory kit as a bundle and get 15% off. 




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week.

Angela

2 comments :

  1. lovely gift box Angela and love the heart shaped cookies. Nice idea.

    ReplyDelete