Sunday 16 March 2014

Fresh Prints Scalloped Tag Topper Closure Card


Recently I have been using a lot of the Sweet Sorbet DSP which I love using, but I thought I would use some different colours this time to create this card.  I have used the Fresh Prints DSP stack and the Petite Petals stamps and punch.  Another new tool I enjoy using is the new Scalloped Tag Topper Punch which also features on this card.  There are so many great uses for this punch as well as for making tags.


Here is the inside of the card.


Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Petite Petals, Label Love
Ink: Real Red, Pool Party
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White
DSP: Fresh Prints DSP Stack
Other: Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Artisan Punch, Sweet Sorbet Accessory Kit, Rhinestones, Paper Piercing Mat, Paper Piercer, Dimensionals, Tombow

I also made the same style card in Sweet Sorbet.  Come back tomorrow to see this card looks like in some different colours.

Angela

No comments :

Post a Comment