Monday 17 March 2014

Scalloped Tag Topper Closure Card in Sweet Sorbet

As I said yesterday I also made one of the Scalloped Tag Topper Closure cards using the Sale-a-bration Sweet Sorbet DSP.  So here it is.



Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Petite Petals, Label Love
Ink: Pool Party
Cardstock: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, Whisper White
DSP: Sweet Sorbet DSP
Other: Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Artisan Punch, Sweet Sorbet Accessory Kit, Rhinestones, Paper Piercing Mat, Paper Piercer, Sponges, Dimensionals, Tombow

Remember that there is only two weeks left of Sale-a-bration so make sure you make the most of this great promotion.  With every $110 purchase you can choose a free product. Please contact me if you would like to place an order or shop online.

Also, have you ever considered being a Stampin' Up demonstrator yourself? 
I love being a demonstrator and I would love you to join my team.  I would be here to support and help you.
There are so many great benefits of becoming a demonstrator.  This includes:
- Getting a discount on the products you buy.
- Seeing new products before your customers.
- Having access to many wonderful resources to help you with your stamping and creating. 
- Being part of a wider team of demonstrators that love doing what you love to do too.

At the moment Stampin' Up have an even better deal when you sign up.  
Read more information here or feel free to contact me if you have any further questions. 



Have a great week.

Angela

No comments :

Post a Comment