Monday 3 March 2014

Would you like to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?

Would you too like to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?

I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator since August 2012 and I really enjoy what I do.  I initially joined up to be able to benefit from the 20% discount off the products that I buy and to be able to use what earn to help pay for my own craft supplies.  Although I love being a stay at home mum and I am grateful that I can be, I also wanted to have some time to do something a little different from that.  I really enjoy the the chance to be able to teach some classes and share my passion of card making.

Stampin' Up! have a great range of good quality products that I love to use and that is why I enjoy being able to share these products with others.   I have also enjoyed meeting lots of wonderful people through my classes.

You too can join up.  You may want to join up for own reasons such as the benefits of building up your own crafting supplies, or as a business opportunity.  You can teach classes if you like, but you don't have to if you don't want to.  If you decide to join up, I will be there to support and guide you.  I would love you to join my team.

Now is a great time to join up.  If you join up during Sale-a-bration you you receive $305 worth of products for $189. 

 

Here is some more information about joining up.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by email, or let me know if you would like me to give you a call.  Feel free to ask me any questions about joining up with no obligation if you decide it is not for you. 

I hope you have a great week.

Angela

No comments :

Post a Comment