Friday 2 May 2014

Stars and Dots

Here is a fairly quick and simple card that I made for a boy's birthday.  I love the Simply Stars stamp set as it is a great stamp set for masculine cards.


For this card I stamped the stars on Very Vanilla cardstock and then embossed it with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder to give it some texture.  I then matted it onto Baked Brown Sugar cardstock and then adhered it onto the card base which is Midnight Muse.  I also matted the Happy Birthday greeting to help it stand out.


Supplies:

Stamp sets: Simply Stars, Label Love

Ink: Midnight Muse, Baked Brown Sugar

Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla

Other: Texture Boutique Embossing Machine, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Artisan Punch,  Dimensionals, Tombow

I hope you have a great weekend.

Angela

No comments :

Post a Comment